Thursday, March 2, 2023

Review for The Killer in Me (Benoit and Dayne #1) by Winter Austin

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'A BENOIT AND DAYNE MYSTERY THE KILLER IN ΜΕ WINTER AUSTIN' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Travelling Page Tours for sending me this FREE E-Copy to Review for them in preparation for Book 3's Book Tour next week!! This was only my 2nd time reading a book/series by Winter Austin so i kind of knew what to expect and i have to say this is my FAVORITE Series by her so far. 

The Characters are still so interesting and enjoyable to read about. Elizabeth Benoit is still my favorite so far.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 1 in this Suspense Series!! Can't wait to read Book 3 very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...