Saturday, March 18, 2023

Review for The Last Lumenian ( The Last Lumenian #1) by SG Blaise

 May be an image of book and text that says 'THE HAST LUMENIAN MOST PRINCESSES NEED SAVING. THIS ONE WILL SAVE YOU. S. BLAISE' 
Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Travelling Page Tours and SG Blaise for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review and promote for them as part of The Book Tour next week!! 

This was my first time reading a book/series by SG so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i enjoyed it for the most part. The First 14 Chapters were wonderful, really pulled me into the storyline. Chapters 15-18 were very dull for me with what seemed like not alot going on but that may of just been me. I was glad Chapter 15 and on did pick up for me. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. I had a hard time picking a favorite since i seemed to enjoy all the characters for different reasons. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually on the island of Fye while reading. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Sci-Fi Fantasy Series!! If Chapters 15 and on werent so dull reading i would of gave this a 5 Star Rating!! Can't wait to read Book 2 when it comes out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Marriage Game by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  This book was VERY Hard to settle on a definate rating since i had a few issues with it wish i'll explai...