Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Review for All the Lost Place by Amanda Dykes

 May be an image of text that says 'AUTHOR OF THE 2010 CHRISTY AWARD AMANDA BOOK OFTиEY THRYEAR DYKES ALL THE LOST PLACES NOVEL' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Bethany House for sending me this FREE COPY to review for them last month!! This was my first time reading a Book by Amanda Dykes so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say this on really pulled me in and made me feel like i was part of the story. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. I couldnt pick just one favorite since i seemed to enjoy all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1807 and 1904 Venice Italy while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenally Enjoyable and Intriguing Historical Fiction Novel about A Mystery surrounding A Painter's True Identity!! Can't wait to read more by Amanda in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...