Monday, April 24, 2023

Review for Death Among Rubies (Lady Frances Ffolkes #2) by RJ Koreto

 May be an image of text that says '"Devilishly clever and written DEATH with unmistakide -Kirkus Reviews AMONG RUBIES FROLKES AYSTERY A LADY FRANCES R. KORETO' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a Mystery Novel/Series by RJ Koreto so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved it , felt like i was actually in England while reading. I also loved how this was a locked door Mystery in tradition to Agatha Christie since she is my TOP 5 Favorite Classic Mystery Author. 

The Characters were so fun and enjoyable to read about. Lady Frances, Gwendolyn and June were definately my favorites I think those 3 characters are the reason i enjoyed this book so much. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Victorian Era England while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good and Enjoyable Mystery Novel!! Can't wait to read more in this series and by RJ in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...