Monday, April 10, 2023

Review for The Rose and The Thistle by Laura Frantz

 May be an image of book 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE COPY to review for them. 

This is The 4th Novel ive read by Laura Frantz which is safe to say she's one of MY Favorite Historical Fiction Authors as of recent. The way she captivated the readers attention with the facts and research she does to make the story enjoyable is why she's a favorite of mine. 

The Characters were so interesting and enjoyable to read about. Lady Blythe Hedley, Lady Catherine and La Belle Hedley were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Scotland and England in The 1710s while reading, espeically when the scenery was described. 

I also loved learning The History of Protestant Faith since I'm a protestant myself and ive always been fascinated at learning about it. 

Overall Another Phenomenal Historical Fiction Novel by Laura!! Can't wait to read more by her in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...