Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review for The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton

 May be an image of text that says 'THE E7 7/2 DEATHS OF EVELYN HARDCASTLE STUART TURTON' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Stuart Turton so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say this book grabbed me immediately with all the twists the storyline had which in a left me speechless. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. The Hardcastle's were definately my favorites despite their dark secrets throughout the book. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in London England while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Mystery/Thriller!! Can't wait to read more by Stuart in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...