Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review for Airhead (Airhead #1) by Meg Cabot

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was the 2nd book ive read by Meg but i have to say she's quickly becoming my favorite YA Author. This book reminded me alot of Gossip Girl meets 2010s 90210. I loved how this book was mainly about Inner Beauty instead of Outer Beauty. 

The Characters were so fun and enjoyable to read about. Em was definately my favorite. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this YA Series by Meg!! Can't wait to read more by her in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...