Thursday, June 1, 2023

Hello June!!

 May be an image of text 
πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–Hello June!!πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– 
How is it June already?! We are now HALF WAY Through 2023, isnt that crazy?! 

This month im doing Bookopoly with my online Book Club, We Be Book'N  this month so my TBR for this month is Tenative since in past years i tend to read more Ebooks and Audiobooks during Bookopoly. 

Most of my books for this month is Beach Reads with a few Historical Fiction, Mystery and Classics mixed in. Im also doing Book Bingo with Dreamers Book Club on Facebook.  

What books will you be reading this month?! What Reading Games will you be doing this month?! Let me know in the comments below, i always love hearing from you!! 

Til next time... Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Song That Never Ends (Hamilton Place #1) by Mark A Gibson

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Mark A Gibson for sending me this FREE Physical Copy to promote and Review for him as part of B...