Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Review for Hidden Pictures by Jason Rekulak

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PI HIDDEN TURES JASON REKULAK'  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Jason so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this Thriller so much more then i thought i would. The whole time i read this i had goosebumps on my arms and literally felt like i was in a dark wooded area while reading. Such a spooky read and I LOVED IT!! 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. Teddy at times was my favorite even tho he did weird and odd things but i think that added to the enjoyment of the book. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Spooky Thriller with Horror aspects to it!! Can't wait to read more by Jason in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...