Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Review for High Tide by Elin Hilderbrand

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'New York Times Bestselling Elin Ûilderbrand Author WITH BRAND-NEW BONUS CHAPTER Two Novels The Beach Club Summer People High Tide' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was on the 5th Novel ive read by Elin but i have to say she's become one of My Favorite Contemporary Romance Authors. I dont know how she does it but everytime i open one of her books its always so relaxing to read. 

The Beach Club was my favorite by far. It's hard to explain why without spoiling the story for you. 

Summer People was good as well not quiete as good as The Beach Club but i still enjoyed it mainly because it was about a Widow trying to pick things up 3 months after unexpectedly losing her husband so i could relate to that storyline since My Mom and I have been going through those emotions since losing My Father 19 months ago. 

Overall This Book is a Good Relaxing Read for a lowkey weekend!! Can't wait to read more by Elin in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...