Monday, June 5, 2023

Review for If We're Being Honest by Cat Shook

 May be an image of text that says 'WE'RE BEING HUNEST ANovel CAT SHOOK R' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Bookish First for picking me to win this FREE ARC COPY in a Raffle last month!! This was my first time reading a book by Cat so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really loved this one so much. So many Quotes in it about Grief really resonated with me since losing My Father 18 1/2 Months Ago since thats how ive been feeling since his passing. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. I couldnt pick just one since i seemed to enjoy all of them. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Southern Georgia while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Contemporary Adult Fiction Novel about Family that can't seem to get along after losing their Father and Grandfather!! Can't wait to read more by Cat in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...