Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Review for Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

 May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'LOUISA MAY ALCOTT Little Women' 
Read in 2018 and 2023 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Per my Original Review i still love this book and its still my ALL TIME Favorite Classic with a more advanced review: 
I absolutely loved this book even tho i cried a few times  while reading it. Little Women has been a favorite Classic of mine for as long as i can remember. I love the Family Closeness Aspect to it as they work through Life's Trials and Tragicties during The Civil War. 

Meg and Jo are my absolute favorites!! I can still relate to their feelings and hobbies so much since im a big fan of those myself. 

Overall a Wonderful Classic Novel about The March Family!! Can't wait to read  more by Louisa in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...