Thursday, June 15, 2023

Review for Radiant (The Color Theory #2) by Ashley BustaMante

 May be an image of text that says 'ADIAN AN T ASHLEY BUSTAMANTE COLOR THEORY BOOKTWE BOOK TWE' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Celebrate Lit Tours, Enclave Publishing and Ashley Bustamante for picking me to participate in the book tour last week!! Even tho this was only the 2nd Book ive read by Ashley, she's now my favorite YA Fantasy Author which i havent had a new favorite YA author since 2019. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Once again it was hard for me to pick just one as my favorite since i seemed to enjoy all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall Another Phenomenal Book in this YA Fantasy Christian Fiction Series!! I hope theres a Book 3 in this series cause i'd love to see the story continue. Can't wait to read more by Ashley in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...