Friday, June 9, 2023

Review for The Yellow Room by Mary Roberts Rinehart

 May be an image of text that says 'MARY ROBERTS RINEHART THE YELLOW ROOM' 
Read in 2017 and 2023. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Per my original review, i still enjoyed this book. 

Thank you to my Great Grandma forgiving me this book. 

The Characters were so fun and enjoyable to read about. Carol and The Spencer Family were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1945 Maine while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Mystery!! Can't wait to read more by Mary in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...