Monday, July 31, 2023

August TBR

 May be an image of text 
How is it August already?! Just crazy to think that Summer only has 7 Weeks left and that Fall is Literally right around the corner!! 

This month im mainly reading Contemporary with a mix of Fiction, Thriller, Historical, and Fantasy with a few rereads thrown in. I'll be doing a Buddy Read TBR Challenge as well as a Buddy Read with My Cousin so August will be a more layed back reading month for me and also the LAST MONTH OF SUMMER READS before bringing My Fall Reads in. 

What books do you plan to read this month?! What Reading Challenges do you plan to do this month?! Let me know in the comments below!! 

Happy Reading and Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...