Saturday, July 8, 2023

Review for The Carolina Variant by Brooke L French

 May be an image of text that says 'BROOKE L. FRENCH THE CAROLINA VARIANT' 
Rating: 4 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Travelling Page Tours and Brooke L French for picking me to participate in The Book Tour this week!! This was only the 2nd Novel ive read by Brooke so i kind of knew what to expect but i have to say this one didnt grab me like her previous book, Inhuman Acts did. 

The Characters were interesting and intriguing to read about. I couldnt pick just one character as my favorite since i seemed to enjoy all the characters. 

The Setting was OK but i wish it had been more descriptive. 

Overall an OK Mystery Thriller for me. It just didnt seem to grab me as i thought it would. I will read more by Brooke but i hope i enjoy her next one a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...