Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Review for The Coldest Winter I Ever Spent by Ann Jacobus

 May be an image of text that says 'UNCORRECTED PROOF the NOT FOR SALE Coldest winter i ever Spent ANN JACOBUS' 
❗❗ TRIGGER WARNING ❗❗ 
If  You or someone you know has suffered from or with Suicidal Thoughts, Depression or Anxiety Issues then this book is DEFINATELY one you dont want to read since those issues are discussed VERY HEAVILY in this Book!! 

Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Book Influencers and Ann Jacobus for picking me to participate in this Paid Promotion Book Tour earlier this year. This Book really grabbed at my heartstrings and touched certain feelings of My Grief since losing My Dad 20 1/2 Months Ago. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. Delilah and Aunt Fran were definately my favorites. Loved how close they became as Aunt and Niece makes me wish i was closer to my own aunts. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in San Francisco California while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Mental Health Novel for all Teens and Adults to read!! Can't wait to read more by Ann in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...