Friday, July 14, 2023

Review for Daughter of Twin Oaks (A Secret Refuge #1) by Lauraine Snelling

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'REFUGE DAUGHTER of TWIN OAKS LAURAINE SNELLING' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book and series by Lauraine so i wasnt sure what to expect even tho My Aunt in NC gifted My Mom and i another series by Lauraine so since My Mom's reading that one i thought i'd dive into this one and see if i like it and boy do i!! 

The Characters are so intriguing to read about. Jesselynn is definately my favorite. I could really relate to how she was feeling since losing her parents since ive been feeling that same way since losing My Dad 20 Months ago. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Kentucky while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Christian Historical Fiction Series Set During The Civil War!! Can't wait to read more by Lauraine and in this series in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...