Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Review for Fast Track (Sisterhood #10, Rules of The Game #3) by Fern Michaels

 May be an image of text that says 'AUTHOR #1 NEW YORK NEWYORK MICHAELS FERN TIMES BESTSELLING AO0 This time, it's a race the FAST Sisterhood can't fford to lose..... lose. TRACK' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
I dont always have good luck with Fern Michaels Books but when i do they usually are Spring or Summer themed and this one was no different. Even tho this was only the 2nd Novel ive read by Fern i have to say this one is by far My Favorite especially since it featured 3 of My Favorite Genres. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about which made it hard for me to pick just one as my favorite since i seemed to enjoy all the characters. 

The Setting  was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Big Pine Mountain, North Carolina while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Contemporary Mystery Novel in The Sisterhood and Rules of The Game Series'. Can't wait to read more by Fern in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...