Monday, July 3, 2023

Review for Hello, Summer by Mary Kay Andrews

 May be an image of digital audio player and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Even tho this was only the 4th Novel ive read by Mary Kay, i have to say this is one of my absolute favorites!! I loved how this one had 3 Genres in that are my favorites: Contemporary, Romance and Mystery which i think is why i enjoyed it more then The Homewreckers when i read it last year. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Sarah "Conley" Hawkins, G-Ma Hawkins and a few other characters were definately my favorites. I could really relate to Sarah in Chapter 4 when she mentioned how hard it was to go back home 6 years after losing her Father and all the emotions she mentioned are all the ones i have daily since My Dad's Passing 19 1/2 Months ago. 

The Setting was beautifully described hwich made me feel like i was actually in Florida while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Contemporary Romance Mystery Novel!! I do wish it was part of a series cause i'd love to see where Sarah, G-Ma and the other characters are now. Can't wait to read more by Mary in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...