Sunday, July 2, 2023

Review for Jemima J by Jane Green

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Rating: 3 Stars!! 
Review: 
Since this was only the 2nd Book ive read by Jane that was just OK for me, im beginning to see that her books arent for me but i will give them 1 more try in the future!! 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. Jemima was definately my favorite. I could really relate to how she was feeling about her think she doesnt look good in certain clothes etc cause i have those days sometimes too. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in England and California while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

I rated this 3 Stars because of how unnecessary Chapters 4 and 5 were but other then that i probably would of rated it 5 Stars!! 

Overall an OK Contemporary Romance!! I will give her books 1 more try but if i dont like the next one then sadly, i'll be crossing her off my "To Read" List. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...