Sunday, July 16, 2023

Review for The Long Way Home (A Secret Refuge #3) by Lauraine Snelling

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'SECRET REFUGE The LONG WAY HOME LAURAINE SNELLING' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Another Phenomenal Book in this Civil War Based Christian Historical Fiction Series!! So far this is my favorite series by Lauraine Snelling!! Alot of what was mentioned in this book is what my parents and i learned when going on a tour of Gettysburg PA when we vacationed there one summer. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Jesselynn was definately my favorite throughout the series. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Wyoming while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Series!! I do wish there were more books in this series but i can see why there isnt. Can't wait to read more by Lauraine in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...