Sunday, July 30, 2023

Review for The Pieces of Summer (The Discovery Saga #4) by Wanda E Brunstetter

 May be an image of 2 people and text 
Per my original review from 5 Years Ago, i still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading this book/series by Wanda even tho ive read 2 other Series' by her but im really liking this one. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Meredith was definately my favorite since i really felt for her and all she's been going through. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Philedelphia and Bird-in-Hand PA especially when the scenery was described  since My Parents and I Vacationed there a few summers ago. 

Overall a Good Book 4 in this Amish Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read more by Wanda in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...