Saturday, August 12, 2023

Review for Road of Stars & Flame (All Roads #1) by Bonnie Callahan

 May be an image of owl and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to BookInfluencers and Bonnie Callahan for picking me to participate in this #PaidPromotion Book Tour and for sending me this FREE ARC COPY. 

This was my first time reading a book by Bonnie so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say this book blew me away and drew me in from the very start. The Storylines in this book reminded me alot of The Wizard of Oz meets Dragon Tales and The Hunger Games all at once which i think is why i LOVED this book so much. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Clia and Phylas were definately my favorites. I loved their connection to each other which reminded me alot of Katniss and Peeta such shipworthy characters that i ended up adoring Clia and Phylas especially with that ending that made me heart skip a beat with pure joy and happiness. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Greece while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 1 in this YA Fantasy Series!! Can't wait to read  Book 2 and more by Bonnie in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...