Monday, September 25, 2023

Review for At Home in Mitford ( The Mitford Years #1) by Jan Karon

 May be an image of text that says 'THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The First Novel in Û the Beloved Scries At Home m in Mitford JAN KARON author of Out to Canaan' 
Per My Original Review from 2018, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book in this series by Jan Karon even tho My Grandma (My Mom's Mom) would read bits and pieces of this book to me when i was younger. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since i seemed to love all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Mitford while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Contemporary Christian Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read more in this series and by Jan in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...