Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Review for Daughter of the Loom (Bells of Lowell #1) by Tracie Peterson

 May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'TRACIE PETERSON JUDITH AND MILLER The Industrial Revolution sweeping across the land had arrived in Lowell, Massachusetts-and Lilly became a.. DAUGHTER OF THE LOOM BELLS LOWELL.' 
Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book in this series but only the 3rd book ive read by Tracie Peterson so i kinda knew what to expect but sadly i was hoping to like this more then i did because it was just too slow starting for me. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. Lilly was definately my favorite since i could feel her grief through the pages since ive been feeling the same way for the past year and a half since losing My Dad. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Lowell, Massachusetts while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an OK Book 1 in this Historical Fiction Series about Daughters of Mill Workers!! I will read more by Tracie in the future i just hope her other books arent as slow starting as this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...