Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Review for The Decision (The Prairie State Friends Trilogy #1) by Wanda E Brunstetter

 May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'WANDA & BRUNSTETTER DECISION TATE "' 
Read in June 2017 and September 2023. 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was only the 2nd Trilogy ive read by Wanda so i kind of knew what to expect but this one really touched my heart in more ways then one since it talked about Grief and ive been dealing with that since losing My Grandpa last year (January 2016). 

The Characters were enjoyable and interesting to read about. Elaine was my favorite by far since i could relate to her feelings of Grief. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Arthur, Illinois while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall An Enjoyable Book 1 in this Amish Fiction Trilogy!! Can't wait to read Book 2 and more by Wanda in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...