Thursday, September 7, 2023

Review for Haunt (Loveletting Series #1) by Christina Maraziotis

 May be an image of text  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Christina for sending me this FREE COPY to review for her back in July!! 

This was my first time reading a book/series by Christina Maraziotis so i wasnt sure if i'd like it or not but did end up enjoying this book very much especially since there was very little Horror in it since im not a big Horror fan but some scenes were more graphic then i'd expected. 

I do feel like this book didnt have to be 774 pages long especially since each chapter was broken down into 8 parts so this book could of easily been 2 separate books. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. Charlotte was definately my favorite. I really felt for her since she was on the run from Mac and terrifyed by what he would do to her. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in a 19th Century Victorian Western which reminded me alot of The 1960s Tv Show, Gunsmoke. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Historical Western Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...