Monday, October 30, 2023

Review for Anne of Windy Poplars (Anne of Green Gables #4) by LM Montgomery

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Read 2008, 2013, 2018 and 2023. 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading this book even tho ive read Books 1 and 2 several times since they are my favorites and this one is quickly becoming another favorite of mine in this series. 

The Characters are fun and interesting to read about. Anne is still my favorite. Even tho i love her friendship with Diana, im starting to like her friendship with Little Elizabeth. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Windy Poplars while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall Another Good Book in this series!! Can't wait to read Book 5 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...