Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review for Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

 May be an image of text that says 'HU CATCHING FIRE New Time SUZANNE COLLINS' 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book!! 
Read in 2010, 2015, 2020 and 2023. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading The Sequel to The Hunger Games and i have SO MANY Emotions running through me since the ending BROKE ME!! 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. Katniss, Gale and Peeta are still my favorites. Still love their Love Triangle. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Panam while reading especially when the scenery was described.

Overall a Good Book 2 in this YA Fantasy Series just wish the ending wasnt so emotionally draining!! Can't wait to read Book 3 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...