Saturday, October 7, 2023

Review for Look for Me There: Grieving My Father, Finding Myself by Luke Russert

 No photo description available. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to My Aunt for Gifting me this book back in July for My Birthday to help me cope with missing My Dad since his passing in November 2021. 

I'm familiar with The Russert Family since My Dad would watch Meet The Press on Cbs for years before Luke's Dad, Tim, passed away so i was anxious to read this to see how i would like it and if anything in this book would connect with me and it definately did. 

I loved how this book talked about how deep and emotional Grief can be after losing a Father as ive been feeling that way since November 7th 2021. 

My Favorite Quote from this book is: 
"Our Grieving is dignified. Our Attention will go toward honoring Dad's Legacy." (Most of you who know me know how hard ive taken losing My Dad know why this quote speaks so strongly to me.) 

Overall a Wonderful Non-Fiction Memoir about Grieving a Parent and trying to find yourself while dealing with it. I hope Luke will write more books like this in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...