Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review for Treachery in Death (#32) by JD Robb

 May be an image of text 
Rating: 2 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was only the 3rd Book ive read in this series by JD Robb but i have to say this series just isnt for me. Something about this series is hard for me to get into. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since i seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an OK Book 32 in this Mystery Series!! I probably wont read more in this series but i will read more by JD in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...