Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Review for The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

 May be an image of text that says 'THE 오 WICKED DEEP SHEA ERNSHAW' 
Read in 2018, 2019 and 2023. 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Peggy for gifting me this book as part of The October Blind Date with a Book Exchange. This was my first time reading a book by Shea so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved it. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. Penny was definately my favorite by far. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Oregon while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal YA Fantasy!! Can't wait to read more by Shea in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...