Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November TBR

 May be an image of 5 people and text 
🦃🦃🦃Hello November🦃🦃🦃
Hard to believe we're in the 2nd to last month of 2023, this year has flowen by it seems.  Im not a big fan of this month since 2021 cause its usually another Sad month for me especially when the 2nd week arrives but i always try to see the good in each month. 

This month im reading more Thrillers and Historical Fiction as well as a few rereads but not as many as last month. I'll be doing a Cafe Readathon and Genre TBR Challenge this month which im looking forward to as well as SEVERAL Book Tours this month. 

Despite all that i plan to have another relaxed reading month especially with the holiday's coming up. 

What Books will you be reading this month?! What Reading Challenges will you be doing?! Let me know in the comments, I love hearing from my followers!! 
Until Next time. . . Happy Reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...