Sunday, November 5, 2023

Review for Rainbow Valley (Anne of Green Gables #7) by LM Montgomery

 May be an image of 6 people and text that says 'The The Anne of Green Gablés Novels #7 L. M. MONTGOMERY Rainbow Velley Special Collector's Edition' 
Read in 2008, 2013, 2018 and 2023. 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading this book in this series even tho ive read the other books many times. I loved how this one mainly focused on Anne and Gilbert raising and adopting children. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Anne is still my favorite. I loved how one of their daughters was named Shirley, after Anne's maiden name i thought that was unique. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Four Winds Harbor while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 7 in this series!! Can't wait to read more by LM in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...