Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Review for Murder by Christmas ( A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery #25) by Lesley Cookman

 May be an image of text that says 'MURDER BY CHRISTMAS LESLEY COKMAN IJA. A LIBBY SARJEANT MURDER MYSTERY' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Rachel's Random Resources for sending me this FREE EBook to promote and review for Lesley as part of her Book Tour last week. 

This was my first time reading a Mystery by Lesley so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one. It reminded me of a Cute Christmas Cozy. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I couldnt pick just one as my favorite since i seemed to like all of them. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Cantabury England while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 25 in this Mystery Series!! Can't wait to read more by Lesley in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...