Saturday, January 27, 2024

Review for Dark Obsessions by Delphine McCelland

 May be an image of text 
Rating: 3 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you Delphine for this FREE COPY to promote and Review for her as part of the Book Tour with Travelling Pages last  month. 

This was My first time reading a Dark Romance Fantasy by Delphine so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say for the most part i liked this one  and wanted to love it but Chapters 1-8 were just too slow for my liking. 

This book did remind me alot of an Adult Version of True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Vampire Academy and Twilight. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about.  I really felt for Skylar especially when Kairo was physically hurting her so bad that she was in pain. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in North Carolina while reading especially when the scenery was described since i have Family in NC. 

Overall an OK Dark Romance Fantasy but it just wasnt for me. I will read more by Delphine in the future but i hope her other books arent as slow as this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...