Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Review for Best Friends, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart #1) by Beverly Lewis

 May be an image of 3 people, heart and text that says 'Holly's Heart Best Friend WorsEey Worst Enemy Beverly Lewis PIC.COLLAGE' 
Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019, and 2024. 
Per My Original Review i still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my 5th time reading this book and series which its still My Favorite Preteen Christian Fiction Series from My Childhood. 

The Characters were fun and and enjoyable to read about. Holly, Carrie and their Mom are still My Favorites. I didnt care much for Tom Sly and Andie as they came off as troublemakers and felt they took advantage of Jared and Holly in more ways then one because their jealousy toward them. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Dressel Hills, Colorado while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an enjoyable Book 1 in this YA Christian Fiction Series by Beverly Lewis. Can't wait to read the other books in the series very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...