Monday, February 26, 2024

Review for The Hobbit (Prequel to The Lord of The Rings #0) by JRR Tolkein

 May be an image of text 
Read n 2005,2010, 2015, 2019 and 2024. 
Per My Original Review i still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
No Spoilers are in this Review for this who HAVENT Read it yet!! 

This is My 2nd time reading it. Last time i was in 9th or 10th Grade so My Perspective of this has changed some since then. 

I still love this book!! Last Time i read it, it was a little boring to me since i had to write a book report about it back then but this time it was so much fun to read. The Adventures, Drama, Funniness and Suspense of it was all there, 

I felt bad for Bilbo at times when he was picked on by some of the characters etc. 

If you love Fantasy and are a fan of JRR this is a must read for you!! I wish this book would of been continued in a series by itself away from Lord of The Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...