Saturday, February 3, 2024

Review for My Heart is in Venice by Helga Jensen

 May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'HELGA JENSEN My Heart in Venice Isthere a second chance love this city ”ms? of dreams? PIC.COLLAGE' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Rachel's Random Resources for hosting this book's tour last month and for the FREE EBook to promote and review for Helga. 

This was my first time reading a Romance by Helga let alone in the New Adult Genre but i have to say i really enjoyed this one. I loved learning about Libby and Will's love story despite them being in their 20s when it started and in their 40s when Libby learned of Will's secret that could of potentially ruined their marriage forever. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Libby was definately my favorite and i really felt for her after she learned of Will's secret. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Venice Italy while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Beautifully Written Romance!! Can't wait to read more by Helga in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...