Friday, February 2, 2024

Review for A Scandalous Match by Jane Dunn

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Rachel's Random Resources for hosting this book's tour and sending me a FREE EBook to promote and review for Jane last month. 

This was my first time reading a Historical Regency Novel by Jane so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one since it reminded me alot of Bridgerton meets Pride and Prejudice. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Angelica and Lord Leimeter were definately my favorites especially since they reminded me alot of Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy. 

The Setting was  beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1600s England while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Regency Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Jane in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour and Review for A Chain of Pearls (Martha's Vineyard Murders #1) by Raemi A Ray

    Today is My Stop for Book 1 in this Thriller Series by Raemi A Ray about a London Based Lawyer who gets word about her Father and A Sena...