Sunday, March 31, 2024

April TBR

 May be an image of text 
Hello Everyone and Welcome to the FIRST OFFICAL Month of Spring. 

Crazy that we are in the 4TH Month of 2024, How is that possible?! April hasnt always been a kind month to me since April marks 10 years ago that My Dad first became sick with Pancreatitis so all those memories for me will be coming back in waves cause its hard to wrap my head around that. 

Anyways, This is My TBR for April. I'll be doing Book Bingo, TBR Jar Challenge and Yearly Reading Challenge. 

Per My Other Jar Challenges i WILL be posting each video on My Youtube Channel as well as My Social Media Stories for you all to me what My Book Picks and Thoughts will be. 

I guess that's it for now. Talk to you soon and Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Return by Nicholas Sparks

     Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 13th Novel ive read by Nicholas i have to say i would of liked it abit more if The Pr...