Saturday, March 16, 2024

Review for Ash & Sun by Jonny Thompson

 May be a graphic of text that says 'ASH & SUN JONNY THOMPSON' 
Rating: 4 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to TravellingPages for hosting Jonny's Books in This Spotlight Tour this week. 

This was my first time reading a Science Fiction Mystery by him so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say it was just OK for me and came off as very disappointing since there was NO Mystery in this book whatsoever. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. Jens was OK but Ali was my favorite. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Pittsburgh while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an OK SciFi Mystery but could of been so much better. I will read more by Jonny in the future but hope his other books arent like this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...