Saturday, March 23, 2024

Review for The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin

 May be an image of text that says 'GIRLS The PICTURE IN THE BENJAMIN BESTSELLING LI AU U MELANIE ANIE' 
Rating: 3 Stars!! 
Review: 
As you all know for the most part Historical Fiction is My Jam, My comfort Genre etc BUT there is always that 5 % percent chance where i find a HF book that just doesnt grab me the way it should, well this book is THAT Book that didnt do that for me because i expected so much more from this book then what i got which was a BIG Disappointment for me. 

The Characters were OK but not very likeable especially when some of them kept arguing with each other which i felt took away from what the book was about. 

The Setting was OK too but had very little descriptiveness about where it was set. 

Overall an OK Historical Fiction but could of been so much better. I will read more by Melanie in the future i just hope her other books are better then this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...