Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Review for Keeping Janie (Southport Series #2) by SR Fabrico


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to S R Fabrico for picking me to participate in this #paidpromotion Book Tour hosted by Bookinfluencers.com this week and for the FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for her. 


This Book was such a Rollercoaster Ride with so many Plot Twists especially that last one OMG How?! Just HOW?! Ugh My Heart breaks for Janie and Josh which makes me feel impatient for Book 3 this Summer because that was just so shocking to read. 


The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Lizzie, Janie and Josh were definately my favorites I loved their connections to each other and how they tried to handle everything best they could. I felt for Josh when he dealt with his Dad's illness but didnt see the need for him to push Lizzie away.


The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Southport, North Carolina especially when the scenery was described. 

DO NOT READ BELOW THIS IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!! 


I loved how SR included Discussion Questions at the end of the book so here's my Answers: 

The Scene that stuck with me the most was when L and J were arguing when L accidentally slept over at G's. I saw both of them messed up with that situation so it could of played out better. 


Least Favorite Scene was when L got drunk while at dinner with G cause there was a moment when they could of accidentally been intimate if G hadnt backed off. 


When L got blank by C that really made me cry as hard as J was crying. 


I did not expect the ending i thought L would get happiness. 


For an Alternate Ending i wouldnt of killed off L i would of extended that scene where L is taken to the hospital they do S and L slowly recovers by Book 3. I mean L was a character who was happy then all of a sudden L is S and K it was a bit of a letdown especially when the reader is rooting for L. 


In the beginning i didnt but as the story went on it did see G grow as a person and do better. 


Yes i do believe G and J needed to stay in Southport. 


I really hope L will return in Book 3 but i have my doubts after that ending. 


I think J will help The D's to find C and make sure C is sent to a HSP with no chance of P and J will get J back and i'd like to see a Time Jump of how J is doing with S and L after losing L. 


Overall a Phenomenal Book 2 in this Contemporary Romantic Suspense Series!! Can't wait to read Book 3 when it comes out this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...