Monday, March 18, 2024

Review for Call Her Janie (Southport Series #1) by SR Fabrico

  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a Contemporary Romantic Suspense by SR Fabrico so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one since it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time especially with the way she opened The Prologue cause i was not expecting that Twist so early on. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Lizzie was definately my favorite cause i really felt for her after everything she went through from losing her job to moving in with her Brother and Sister-in-Law to meeting a Guy she thought was nice and caring to finding out he's a Manipulsator. I hope she finds Happiness in Book 2 cause she deserves it. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Southport, North Carolina while reading especially when the scenery of The Town was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Edge of Your Seat Contemporary Romantic Suspense by SR!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...