Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Review for Murder at The Taffy Shop (A Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery #2) by Maddie Day

Rating: 5 Stars!! (Wish i could rate it 10 Stars!!) 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book in this series by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect BUT I do think ive found my NEW FAVORITE Cozy Mystery Author!! 

The Characters were so interesting to learn about while reading this book. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Cape Cod with the characters. 

I was shocked at who was revealed as the killer cause i did not expect it to be her. 

Can't wait to read more in this series soon!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...