Sunday, July 11, 2021

Review for This is Not How This Ends by Rochelle B. Weinstein


 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect tho i did enjoy this one til Chapter 26 with that BIG TWIST that left me asking "What the...?!"!! 

The Characters were interesting to read about tho Phillip came off as Arrogant, Pushy and Annoying. 

The Setting was beautifully told which made it feel like i was actually in Florida with the characters. 

Overall a good read but i wish the story had stayed on course and hadnt come off as a completely different book once i got to Chapter 26 which left me disappointed. 

I will read more books by this author BUT i hope they arent as disappointing as this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...