Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Hello, June!!



   🏖🏖🏖 Hello June!! 🏖🏖🏖
Can you believe it, we are in our last Month of Spring and almost to Summer, hard to believe really!!  Im looking forward to it tho since last summer i couldnt enjoy it much since My Dad was recovering from Severe Pancreatitis and Strokes in 4 different Hospitals last summer (As most of you know he sadly passed away on November 7th 2021 not related to his illness). 

On to Book News: 
Yesterday i received a message from Ashlee @Booksare42 from Instagram  and Twitter in  connection with BBNYA asking me if i'd like to join their group and chat as a panalist, i gladly said YES so that's the BIGGEST News on my end this month. 

In Reading News, This is the first time in 4 1/2 years im NOT Doing a TBR Challenge with my online book club mainly because the one they are doing this month looks too complicated to me so i decided to do a layed back reading by using WheelofNames.com to help pick my next reads for June. Pictured at the top is my June TBR and below it is a pic of the Wheel i created for myself for this month!! 

I will be doing The Yearly Reading Challenge and a couple Read a thons but that's about it. 

What will you be reading this month?! What reading Challenges will you be partisipating in this month?! What about a Yearly Reading Challenge?! Let me know in the comments below. 

Talk to you soon and Enjoy the last weeks of Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...