Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Review for Royal by Danielle Steel


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Danielle Steel so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one very much, mainly because ive always been fascinated by The History of The Royal Family for awhile now since My Grandma (My Dad's Mom) is from Liverpool England. 

The Character's were so interesting to read about. Charlotte and Annie were my favorites. It was so sad how Charlotte passed so i feel for Annie and how she felt concerning her Mom's death. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was really in England 1943 while reading. 

Overall a Phenomenal  Historical Romance about Princess Charlotte and her family!! Can't wait to read more by Danielle in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...